Advance Lesson 6
Create and style the collapsible and the accordion
- The [attribute=value] selector is used to select elements with the specified attribute and value.
- The :checked selector matches every checked element.
- The ~ selector matches occurrences of second element that are preceded by first element.
- The + selector is used to select elements that is placed immediately after (not inside) the first specified element.
- The :first-child selector matches every element that is the first child of its parent.
- The :last-child selector matches every element that is the last child of its parent.
- The !important rule used to make sure that the style will work.
- The overflow property specifies what happens if content overflows an element's box.
Syntax overflow: visible | hidden | scroll | auto;
- The cursor property specifies the type of cursor to be displayed when pointing on an element.
Syntax cursor: value;
- The user-select property specifies whether the text of an element can be selected.
Syntax user-select: auto | none | text | all;